We are an outgoing family with 2 boys (6 and 7) and a girl (11) living in South West London and need a live-in au pair.
Your duties include:
- Speak French to children
- Prepare children for school and drop off at school
- Pick up children after school
- Supervise children’s homework
- Light tidying/cleaning of children's rooms (we have a cleaner) and clothing
- Prepare simple snacks / meals for kids
- Babysitting 2 times per week
We are looking for someone:
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, patient, friendly, firm and love children
- A non-smoker
- Driver’s license desirable. We can provide a car.
On average we require 20 hours per week, mornings and afternoons Monday-Friday. During School holidays additional hours may be required but discussed in advance.
Pay depending on experience. Start July 2016.
You will have your own self-contained studio flat, with separate entrance and kitchenette.
Apply only if you have relevant experience looking after children in this age range and are willing to make a minimum of 1 year commitment.
Please send your CV and a summary of your current position and availability.